Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Come on! The russians are getting translations!!! What about spanish??? I know the english ones die because of license, but at least give us spanish ones

> I know the english ones die because of license
The russians and spanish groups don't give a damn about licensing or any of that copyright nonsense, the one who do are the English TL group wussing out 'out of respect', it's all bullshit.

@IAmInept
'how little you know'
It's more than enough to know it's also done on purpose on top of many groups being spineless copyright/license beholders and lazy meme TLers, don't make it seem like I still have a lot to learn when it's already common knowledge. Them using semantics and elaborate psychological doohickery to make excuses only made things worse.

I was happy because i thought they translated a new chapter after 6 months but wtf the first 5 pages are fucking unreadable its all small an compresed if you are gonna translate at least make it somewhat decent il not asking to be excellent i read google translations before but this was another level of shittines

Fed-Kun's army
THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER! I AM HOPING TO SEE THE NEXT ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

id rather read sentences that are complete and sideways rather than broken into tiny 3 letter iterations.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for more... Guess I'll read it till ch43 in the other language 😁

This shit was the manga that got me into isekai and this giant rabbit hole of the fantasy genre in manga. It brings a tear to my eye that it has finally been updated.

Fed-Kun's army
To bad I dont understand russian... but from what I can guesstimate and put together in expression and what is shown...
Yunis got decapitated by her brother, then its revealed that Aur NTR'Killed the wife of the brother while gerally mentally fucking with him. After that he lets the Dad Hero King dude fight a huge as dragon which kind of concludes in a draw? Some charackter growth for side dishes, even the motherfucking four arms demon gets some. And concluding with what I guess is, the reason to not neglect one of your girls and also a revalation of sorts?

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

24.05.2015 - 21.08.2019

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Kk6oBMv.png

Fed-Kun's army
3 more days till other sites rip off Volume 5. Then Volume 6 releases a fucking year from now. 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Wow, there is a lot of dicking in this manga!
Yet... I still kinda like the story, actually.
Too bad it seems I need to read it in Russian to keep up.... and all I speak are French and English.
Dammit.
I still give it an 8/10.

Users who are viewing this thread