Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Hey. This actually demon lord story without kid-friendly filter. And it eveb has plot. Thats pretty good

Just basically a rape, mind control, mind break, and other degenerate tags. At least Mr dark lord or whatever hasn't fucked a kid yet.
Overall it's just uninteresting

Aggregator gang
Seven Seas have already released the official english version of vol 4 and 5

@Teguru
It's licensed in English. So i doubt most scanlation groups will pick it up.

Probably only non-english groups will continue uploading here.

You can find a English translation up to chapter 38 in other sites. Hope this gets continue in Spanish updateS because I understand very little of Portuguese u.u

Dex-chan lover
I had erased this dumpsterfire of self fulfillment for incels from my memory since the days of batoto and now pops in the updates. And for some reason someone thought it's a good idea to license it. Good lord.

another manga for self insert incels, kinda sad that this is that popular but well im not surprised either it has everything for this stupid community to like

This is so good. Although, I have to say, the demon king went easy on that minister girl. If it were me, I'd first insert a metal nail up her pee hole, then destroy her girl parts and finally burn her up very slowly. Nonetheless, it is better than other harem manga out there. I seriously hope this gets updated!

@migh And yet you read it. Or are probably here just to comment shit just like the bitch you are. I've seen your comments at other places too. Probably don't have anything else to do while you're locked down? I hope you get infected by corona lol. And yes, I have reported you (with a proper reason) before you report me!

@rotten_tomato imagine being such an antipathic person, you are exactly the kind of stupid kid I was expecting to read this

Users who are viewing this thread