Maou no Kawaii Yamada wa Yoiko - Ch. 7

tbh, i think it's the story that doesn't make sense, rather than the translation.. like, it goes from checking under the bed of the cat-man, then getting back his bag, then talking about Maou's horn, then an unknown girl appear out of nowhere, and then .. meat-attribute?

it's a 4-koma, but even that it's so all over the place and disconnected for you to follow.. heck, I have read out-of-order doujinshi that still make a lot more sense than this..

Dex-chan lover
@gunnybunny the meat attribute made sense as dryads are not not supposed to be flesh and bone which she meat attribute is basically and maou's horn since she broke it and horns are a beauty feature for demons. A scar on her horn is like a scar on her face is what they implied. I didn't totally get the cat man or the other girl thing. might be a joke or something in japanese

@Liquidxlax hmmm nope as fa as i know there werent any japanese jokes and if there were, then ud need to be native japanese to understand (which im not soz)

Double-page supporter
@kaminomikan That meat attribute reminds me of a Bruce Willis one liner in The Fifth Element.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dd_qiuWxPs

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, this manga had always been completely random as fuck that I think no translation could make sense of it.

Yamada is lucky because he spawn near isekai school. Imagine he spawn in the middle of the forest.

thank you for translating

Users who are viewing this thread