Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 11 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Blind kot acquired.
hE9W0TZ.png

Contributor
They're going to work for Chastel? Oh no.

Well, at least the chaos they're going to cause is going to keep her from being too depressed.

Reminds me of this ORV meme.

a928c0cc615492e6c86e1d111aac9115156d2e70.pnj

8d7bed9683ef48862f821f17be4b1fd6af0e7b56.pnj

2b8ac027059bffa467f130f5992407b87fea4cfe.pnj
dc9754b063f23e852f65c324fd568fafa1d8989e.pnj

Dex-chan lover
One more person like Chastel? Now I am curious how chaotic their workplace will be everyday XD

Ironically her being misfortune magnet might be a blessing in disguise for the church.

Instead of Chastel causing damage everywhere, now all the damage will be concentrated on her...somehow.

Something like if normally Chastel drop a pile of document and some scatter into causing someone to trip and others drop a vase.
Now it'll be Chastel drop a pile of document, ALL of it will hit this girl slamming her into a vase nearby.

Dex-chan lover
That's one of the easiest solutions to a fight I've seen. Keep chewing on that apple.

How clumsy are you if you trip on flat ground, faceplant, and lose your staff, all in one go? She's giving best girl Chastel a run for her money.

Black cat girl named Kuro yet again. Wait, Kuroka. Totally different and unique.

So black cats are unlucky in this manga. For themselves, not for others.

He even compared her to Chastel...

Sure, immediately drag her to the biggest pervert in town.

And he immediately thinks of Nephie... Not seeing her as a cute and innocent little girl, are you?

That apple isn't half-eaten. It's barely chewed on.

She has early Nephie vibes.

Okay, that's a pretty good outfit. Can't complain about that.

If she was stripped naked by the slave traders, why did she wear the outfit she did at the start? Seems a bit more expensive than what they'd allow her.

Black cat seems unhappy being dragged by the neck white fox seems like she's enjoying being carried around.

I prioritize his well-being over the SFX.
Well-being always comes first, no matter how much other people might complain.

Yay more Chastel next chapter
Never enough Chastel.

How old is Nepy again?
Apparently not a whole lot younger than Zaggy. Unless she's in crazy immortal age territory; I forgot.

One more person like Chastel? Now I am curious how chaotic their workplace will be everyday XD
I wonder if they will balance each other out? Two negatives multiplies to a positive, but adds up to a negative. At this point it's a coin flip which it is.

Kuroka protect everyone else by absorbing all the disaster Chastiel generated, to herself.
Oh, no, Kuroka's gonna die. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
This series is really cruel for making a blind person be the one to attract misfortune ._.

Users who are viewing this thread