Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Broken Heart is Also Fairly Physically Painful 1

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn
That's not how people work, It's bullshit but its human
I had a ex that I thought would lose more than she would gain in our relation ship so I broke up with her
If a man truly believes that its the best for the one he loves then he can be driven to take the most heartless actions
It's stupid bullshit you regret for the rest of your life, but at least in my case I still think I did the right thing

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn he's not the most mature person out there. All he knows is that if Nephie stays with him, she'll most likely die or just be tortured as a ploy to control a demon lord. Regardless of her choice, he doesn't want to suffer from the pain of knowing that Nephie suffered because of him. He thinks he's doing the right thing at least.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, this cliche.

Life is conflict, you can only minimize risk, death is an inevitability, everything has a beginning and an end, this MC needs to be more selfish, he should be desperate for power and status to protect Nephie and the life they can have together, but instead he only wishes for her to live as if survival alone is happiness.

Group Leader
i guess the translator were an expert to English. That's good.
but for us who use basic a la carte english, there's really something about it

Dex-chan lover
DPtuyds.png

Well, I am dropping this. Had some promise but decided to go with cliches and forced drama instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Headscratcher cliff hanger. I still don't understand the though process, and the whole Demon Lord reasoning thing is explained not at all. Cliche BS reason he can't keep Nephie with him.

The story will get interesting, this is not only romcom. There is a plot, there's even unanswered question in my head, why did the former arch demon bought
Nephy? there are number of several questions still unanswered, like where did MC gain his knowledge? like if everyone using sacrifices to increase their magic
why is MC not using it?

@Eksentrysyti It's not really that confusing. He was having regrets about bringing her into the world of mages (which I'll admit seems out of character), so he did what all MCs do in that situation: Not consider the other person's feelings.

XL

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so edDddddDggyYYyy.

*Raspy voice* I became the demon lord, now BEGONE.... THOT!

Noooo...! He's doing it again! Saying something that could be understood either way! Agh. He really needs that communication grimoire.

Users who are viewing this thread