Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Broken Heart is Also Fairly Physically Painful 1

Dex-chan lover
Dude, just no! No No... If he actually kicks her out, I willn be pissed. Best elf waifu.

Is there a missing page or is the question he asked before accepting about what happened at the end?

The stereotype shit about putting da girl away cuz ur too dark n lonely, to protecc her from the even darker world u living in, like stfu n go get dat elf pussy boye

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Yep; this is pretty much a textbook example of "break her heart to save her". If a regular mage is a target, a Demon Lord might as well be a walking, talking bullseye, and the last thing Zagan would want is for Nephie to get caught in the crossfire. So, yep, be mean to the adorable elf in the hopes she'll leave him and go somewhere safe, where his enemies can't get to her. I doubt it'll happen, but I do hope it fails completely and Nephie just brushes it off.

Fed-Kun's army
Guys... just chill out. Read the name of the manga.

There's no way the main characters would actually separate, so just enjoy the drama while it lasts.

Aaaaaahhhhh, Zagan. I understand why you're doing this, even though it pains you, but it's going to pain Nephie too.

Double-page supporter
This slow loading made me appreciate this chapter even more.

I wonder how being a demon lord can increase his magical abilities. There must be some kind of source for this power. Do these mages secretly worship some kind of dark god? Do they make human sacrifices?

Users who are viewing this thread