Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Not Even a Demon Lord Would Raise a Hand Against a Child 1

Dex-chan lover
Who cares about a loli.
They explained away having Caesar dressing by turning a chef into a mage.

Aggregator gang
And zagan be like: nephie...are you telling me I hurt a child...??
Nephie: yes...zagan sama.
Zagan: fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!! Shiiiiiitttt!!! Quickly wake her up before-
Ding dong diiiiing dong FBI here! We have detected a hurt loli in this castle!!OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!!!

Dex-chan lover
Blushing Nephie is adorable, of course. Slowly bringing Zagan's humanity out, meal by meal.

So I'm going to assume this new intruder is a dragon girl? Rather than the harem route, I'm hoping to see this become a family route with her becoming an adopted child. Or if she's older than she appears, then just a little sister for Nephie.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking about the loli, am I the only one miffed that page7 only has a chibi drawing? I demand a full page of Nephie in belly dancer outfit!

Dex-chan lover
Usually yes, don't attack children seriously. This case is not usual though as the "child" is a demon lord candidate and is powerful enough to not only break his barrier but also evade all the traps. For all we know that "child" could kill him and has killed others.

Fed-Kun's army
Just when I thought "Damn that long ass table looks so empty, need more harem member" aand OF COURSE A LOLI. HAREM +1 THEN.

Dex-chan lover
I'm the only one thinking "yay, he/she's just the kid they need to train for their own childs!"?

Ah sh.. here we go again . just because a loli is appear and every one lose their mind.

Aggregator gang
baa.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Validx welcome to MD comment section whenever children appear to the MC that isnt related to an orphanage.

Dex-chan lover
Manuela is best wingman / girl 😍
im all for our dear heroine of the story, She is god damn adorable.... but i really do like Manuela just a tiny bit more. 😘
also the ending is perfect blackmail material 👺

Users who are viewing this thread