Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - I Don't Want to Get Involved With a Holy Knight's Circumstances (…

Dex-chan lover
That's heartwarming and all but Chastel's kind of foaming at the mouth already, guys.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to see some proper parenting, it's important to teach your kids so they don't repeat your own mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Chastelle keeps foaming from the poison as Zagan teaches his daughter the meaning of torture.

Chantelle: I’m dying.
Mc: I’m parenting.
Everyone else: wtf..... bro....

Dex-chan lover
awww, so cute when a father wants to teach his adopted daughter how to take proper vengence.

Fed-Kun's army
Indeed. Paralyzing your foe that they cannot even bite off their own tongue to end their suffering is the best revenge. They'll be locked in their own head, unable to walk in the sunshine, to play with a dog, to pet a kitten sleeping in their lap, never again to have birthday cake with a loved one, never to help make Christmas dinner, to never embrace a lover, to never know release until their life support fails.
That... is revenge.

Dex-chan lover
wow two thing first: Barbaros really got the shaft in this chapter first made to be a nurse to the shopkeeper's daughter then when he is trying to get away he is caught just before he's out the door, then made to fetch Chastel only to get the deathstare when he does it

second, why was the foam on Chastel getting bigger isn't that bad?

Double-page supporter
@Blackstone make me think if the reason why they promoted anime/manga or the otaku culture is to watch the world plunge into weaboism as a revenge for the nukes

Dex-chan lover
@Tych
Movie culture, poisoning symptoms : foaming at the mouth
(In reality, afaik only crushed cyanide pill inside the mouth would cause it for info, your brain dies in the following 3mn crushing the pill)
It's a shortcut way to indicate that her poisoning is serious, and the revenge talk isn't helping.

I was hoping the old guy would turn out to be a good dude who came there to ask Zagan to save her

Dex-chan lover
@tae_ka_pre
That's what he has done tho.
While him can't act, and is surely spied by church official closely, relying in a roundabout way that she is in immediate danger is the only thing he can do. (that or rebel outwardly, having all the church against him)

mah man, haha which reminds me, I've yet to finish vol10 fffff
@tae_ka_pre
well you're not wrong, assuming the manga can catch up to that point in the novel

Aggregator gang
FUCKING SEAWEED COCKBLOCKING SUNUVABITCH 🤣
He's sounds like a good father when he's teaching her revenge 101.

Users who are viewing this thread