Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Even So, Defeating Evil is a Holy Knight's Duty (3)

Dex-chan lover
That old man, Raphael, have to stay alive no matter what.
I...I can't accept his death after all of this. 😭

I wish he made the priest eat his own poisoned hand though. That would have been perfect

Nephie already has a husband, daughter and maid. All she needs now is a grandpa. Don’t die yet.

Dex-chan lover
@corroded Considering that he's a misunderstood grandpa, as people like to say, that would've been an extreme 180. Especially since he's only killed in self-defense before this.

that was quite the redemption for the old man. i feel sad he'll probably kill himself after that tho.

Another king priest of istar want-a-be. https://dragonlance.fandom.com/wiki/Kingpriest_of_Istar
He couldn't stop the gods from dropping the mountain and doubt so could you.
It this case "Lord Loren Soth of Dargaard Keep's" sword found its mark..

Aggregator gang
idk why but reading this chapter makes me remembering an old story that I forgot which it came from.

'then, after found out one of their comrade was traped by an ambush. They rushed to the location as fast as they could, only to find massacred enemy. and in the top of soldier corpse, their comrade sat with satisfying smile and battered cold body.'

Double-page supporter
Holy fck this is awesome, a side character who actively influence the current world state instead of just being there looking pretty and being useful for the advancement of MC plot stories. Kudos for you author

@norruStarbreak10 This is isekai?? I dont think so

Users who are viewing this thread