Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Even So, Defeating Evil is a Holy Knight's Duty (3)

Aggregator gang
Damn, brutal ending. Rip old man, your stay was short but the impact was huge.

Aggregator gang
Forcing an useless character to be useful is kind of hard to watch (I'm talking about holy knight girl), but ok, already used to this tho.

oOOOooOh the priest is EeeeViiiL! who could've possibly seen this coming?

Dex-chan lover
woooow! the church and the priest is EviL in a manga?? Who could have known?? 😂🤣

Double-page supporter
Classic evil smiling closed eyes guy, pretty fast twist tho lol

Dex-chan lover
Fol: *learns Templar Daddy isn't actually bad, is actually a stalwart creampuff and father's battle brother* I don't know, maybe I still need to kill him.

Right, now I understand why he attacked her when it was self-defeating.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice plot twist there, even I would be provoked by the chiseled face of a guy who looks like he'll eat you whole.

GG Knight, Priest bad once again.

Fed-Kun's army
@zeever
how many times has a religion not been the evil one? the only times i can think of is during war time... because there is usually and even more evil person

Fed-Kun's army
@simplethrone
well... ok but still religion in my opinion has been a net negative for mankind sure not everyone is bad but there is alota bad...

Dex-chan lover
damn he took that death like a champ taking someone else with you

also if there's one thing I learned from Japan, it's to never trust churches

Fed-Kun's army
@themanj It's pretty difficult to quantify the benefits vs the demerits of religion. Its acted as both a unifying factor and helped establish many flourishing empires, but as a concept, it is inherently divisive. That is mainly due to human interpretation of religious texts and religious exclusivism. Problem really lies in humanities usage of religion, because religion itself isn't an inherently bad construct. In this day and age, I would say that the benefits of religion are outweighed by the demerits (on a macro scale), but its not really my place to judge it on a micro scale. It simply becomes a subjective matter at that point so argumentation is futile.

Aggregator gang
I kinda wanted that old geezer to stay...the dynamic between him and they loli would've been interesting to say the least. obviously she's still not over the fact that she saw him literally drinking her fathers blood but now she knows what happened she's not as thirsty for revenge as she was before. he could've also served as the mentor character to not just the loli but to sword lady as well. pity really

Users who are viewing this thread