Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - Dancing Starlight (3)

Dex-chan lover
wow, I didn't realize how much was already shown by this point.
didn't realize they showed Shax this much but, also, I think that was a little peak at Leviathan when they were bowing. Guess Behemoth wouldn't be there, since it's nighttime.

Dex-chan lover
Is she an idiot Why she want to live in that toxicity 🥱
It's especially because she is in an abusive relationship with him
She's pretty much been conditioned to his whims and is only now, that an actual support system has started to build around her, able to start going against him.

same as any person in relationship with an abusive person, who don't have a support system outside of their abusers.
being in danger around him is her "normal" it's something sh can (to a degree) rationalize and predict. Getting outside of that is ,for a lot of traumatized people, very challenging.

That is what makes abuse so horrid, it changes your perception of what is "normal" and "acceptable".
You genuinely care and love for the people that would beat the living shit out of you for breathing to loud and then make the apology that "yeah maybe I was breathing to loudly".

Dex-chan lover
Its like harley quinn with the Joker. You really want the best for the victim but sometimes the victim can't be saved until they save themselves. Other can help of course though but really it seems that she needs to make the final push herself.

Dex-chan lover
You know, shota lord might be immortal, but I'll settle for a convenient instant "Cast Fist" spell that can be activated anywhere, anytime.

Aggregator gang
That's one hell of a "regard".

When you don't know where to turn to, even actual kindness is hard to accept. Actually, a good, genuine act of kindness is the hardest to accept at times like that.
So you would return to the toxicity you were in since it's still something instead of nothing.

Even accepting kindness needs a lot of courage.

Banned
That's one hell of a "regard".

When you don't know where to turn to, even actual kindness is hard to accept. Actually, a good, genuine act of kindness is the hardest to accept at times like that.
So you would return to the toxicity you were in since it's still something instead of nothing.

Even accepting kindness needs a lot of courage.
She can be grateful for the help atleast she should not forgive him for what he did to her really a victim mindset

Aggregator gang
She can be grateful for the help atleast she should not forgive him for what he did to her really a victim mindset
Even if she is grateful, there are other stuff on her mind that over shadows that.

Dex-chan lover
Do have any recommendations that’s similar to mashle?
My apologies, I didn't mean to imply that I knew of other manga with similar premises (I could've sworn I typed something about Muscle Wizards in my first comment but I must've forgotten since it was so late), I only know about old /tg/ memes about roleplaying shenanigans

You might like this though https://2d4chan.org/wiki/The_Ballad_of_Edgardo

Users who are viewing this thread