Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - I'll Get Angry Even if the One Who Raised Their Hand Against my B…

I can't stop laughing when cursed Nepheria said "I am you, Cursed Nepheria" my mind read "I am you, but cursed"🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Dr_D0G I thought of this meme.
35m6zi.png

A black alter means that she made a contract with the counter force I see

Dex-chan lover
*persona music starts playing*

coincidentally, Yaldabaoth is playing on my YT list now

Double-page supporter
Was she acting on her own? Because the other demon lords made Zagan a demon lord because none of them could beat him (because of the way his magic worked). Why would a demon lord show up as an antagonist now? Run out of ideas?

Dex-chan lover
Duality of the elf waifu. One side is the cutest maid, the other side is the assassin who'll never give up until she kills you.

@Aureliano no, Zagan is very young and inexperienced compared to the other demon lords. Zagan may have power, but he lacks the resources the other demon lords probably have like people, artifacts, connections, something that may nullify his abilities.

RIG

Just 17 pages? This is getting dangerously short for a MONTHLY manga.

damn this bitch dumb as fuck like what were u gonna do if u killed nephie if u had a letter to deliver?? bruh tf and wasnt she in zagans domain stirring shit up like that she gonna get killed really fast

Users who are viewing this thread