Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - I'll Get Angry Even if the One Who Raised Their Hand Against My B…

what is this shit logic
why should i care about who zagan live with, if i am a demon lord
when you literally dont have a grand arc and have to write one into existence in the most contrived way possible

very cute

altho its annoying as always to deal with the cliche of: dont communicate issues so that the author can artificially build suspense/mystery

Oh, wow, better not ask my colleague regarding what happened to my loved ones and what's the deal with demon lords trying to reach them, amirite guys?

That was really cute <3
will zagan and nephie dance together at the ball? they will dance right? Tell me they will, can't wait to see nephie in a dress!

Contributor
I like barbaros, he's funny ,even after what he tried to do.

Actually, the only character i don't really like is the sword girl, it will probably be better later if she is shipped with Barbaros.

Fun fact, metatron is one of the named angels in the bible.

Also, If its the inscriptions on the blade that are the thing that makes it holy, then couldn't you mass produce them?

Also, the best way to walk into a trap is with your eyes wide open, and a recall at hand. I'd recommend that only zagan go, and then he teleports the rest of them there is there is no immediate trap.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Zachad is plowing through nephy's heart like a Type 91 AP bullet.

Fed-Kun's army
each update is so goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. gimme maor of this drug.

RIG

Good to see is back to being 40 pages long, last chapter being so short for a monthly manga got me worried.

Users who are viewing this thread