Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - I'll Get Angry Even if the One Who Raised Their Hand Against My B…

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't want to talk about it? This is insubordination that could cause harm in near future, oh sorry I mean WILL cause harm.

Group Leader
damn it I want to know what will happen, anyone know if there's translated webnovel with further future chapters ?

ahhh.. so Barbaros X Chastelle ship will happen in the future? because adding that panel isnt necessary if that isnt the case.. also..
GDI BARBAROS YOU SHOULDVE LEFT EARLIER.. I WANT MORE ZAGAN AND NEPHIE FLUFF

@honeybadger18 @weiss21
Here a little Spoiler for you regarding Romance
Actually, every time heroine appears in the story, the author will made them look like Zagan Harem. But later on, author will bamboozled "harem lover" with the development where "actually" the heroine got their man. If manga follow the novel, theres actually a story that tell how other heroine feeling to Zagan and their Development to their own love story.
This the reason why I still like this story.

@zzetal
If manga follow LN, there will be a story for that later. Just read my spoiler above.

@koshwin
check Novel Update, its being officially translated by J-Novel Club and is current to the Japanese release.

Dex-chan lover
ugh, wish the elf wouldn't just shut herself down about what happened.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't really hold back now on being a doting father to Fol and being so flirty with Nephie eh. Really cute.

Just make a younger bro/sis for Fol already!

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me important information concerning what the next stage of my life/fight is about because personal reasons, is a garbage plot device.

Her stopping Fol from defending from an attack in earlier chapter is stupid.
Her getting angry after receiving an attack from that is stupid.
Her keeping quiet from Zagan is stupid. She didn't even know her.

I don't know why author forced this stupidity to Nephie. He broke her character. It feels stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I'd sell a kidney or two to see nephie's Ear flapping animated

~The kidneys wouldn't be mine though~

Dex-chan lover
Dude did everything correctly without having any idea of what to do. He's talented.

Users who are viewing this thread