Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - I'll Get Angry Even if the One Who Raised Their Hand Against My B…

Dex-chan lover
Is MC trying to make up for his screw ups in the first few chapters? Because Chad is doing really well.

Though he made one mistake. He should try to pressure his GF into revealing at least a bit information. They are about to step into a trap and she is withholding information, that seem to be very important to her. She doesn't see the threat of MC sacrificing himself for her.

Dex-chan lover
thought he would had gone with headpats but instead went cheek to cheek

Fim

Whatever Barbaros found out, he should have at least told Nephie. That way she could give Zagan all the info, as soon as she's ready.
Of course, I would have preferred if Zagan had just let Barbaros speak. Seems to be important information, so Nephie's unwillingness to talk about it should have been ignored.

Dex-chan lover
barbaros is a good boy

@Qelix
the problem with zagan is that he really *is* strong enough to knowingly walk into a trap with almost no preparation, so he has the luxury to make bad decisions. and really, if he had the choice of 'make nephy unhappy or get a bit injured', which do you think he'd pick

Fed-Kun's army
Watching the gang be so domestic is healing, despite the troubles that are weighing on them!

Dex-chan lover
Their relationships dynamics is so fucking good, especially between Fol and Barbaros.

Dex-chan lover
@Fim Zagan will always do his best to not make his elf wife unhappy (apart from embarrassing her occasionally), so there's no way he would try to make others reveal to him what Nephie is unwilling to tell. He can't just ignore her.

Double-page supporter
Poor Barbaros, he's written like the male lead of a shoujo manga, but he's only comedy relief here.

Dex-chan lover
great chapter. felt like everyone got some time to shine

Users who are viewing this thread