Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Not Even a Demon Lord Would Raise a Hand Against a Child 2

Dex-chan lover
@Wyou It wasn't ravioli, it was oatmeal consomme soup from the previous chapter.

Double-page supporter
I really like this manga so please spoil me on just one thing. Does Zagan get a harem? And does that holy knight join it? Do any others other than Best & Only Girl Nephie develop feelings for him?

Also we now have a complete family!
Demon Lord father
Controller of Nature mother
Dragon daughter

I loved how Zagan reacted when he realised she was a little girl. Goes to show that he's just a super softie and i can't wait till she is officially adopted

Dex-chan lover
The church punishment on her is quite lax considering she wasn't banned but just removed from her position for X amount of time so she can still be hired again.

I guess the church isn’t that bad but there will be one guy with extremist ideology that will become the bad guy at some arc later down the line

Power Uploader
Oh, that tracing on page 20, on the church.

Or rather than tracing, it's just a photo of a gothic church, with a fancy cross pasted on it.

Aggregator gang
This dragon loli instantly has more background in just a few pages than a bunch of other dragon lolis .

Double-page supporter
I'd eat that dragon loli ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
@ValKnight
from what I've read of the novel (up till volume 5):
the holy knight does have feelings for zagan.... but since it's only nephie and the holy knight, it's not harem.
zagan only loves nephie (as a love interest), so there's no need to worry about the story going down a harem route 😊

@greatninja3
I think it's a similar issue as with One Piece and Marines. We get the POV of the most sympathetic and nice mage around just like Straw Hats are nicest pirates around. But all the other mages/pirates are more or less evil and the ones opposing them while seen as antagonists by us are actually fighting against evil. I mean, sure we'll Definitely get some bad apples but the group isn't necessarily evil just because they oppose the sympathetic protagonist.

Double-page supporter
@Official229

Thank you for that! I'm so glad it's not gonna go downhill. The one thing I was worried about was him unintentionally gathering a harem (cuz we all know he would never purposely do it. The only apple of his eye is Nephie 👌) but good to know it won't happen!

Edit:

@fernaldi01
that's also what I was worried about. It's already clear he's not thickheaded but you never how the series may be pushed is what worried me. Good how he handles it though. That's why I like him as an actual character

@nobaka
YOU SCARED ME! I WAS ALMOST ABOUT TO CUSS AT YOU THROUGH THE SCREEN 🤣🤣

Aggregator gang
@ValKnight
To add some more, the good thing is, Zagan is not a dense harem protagonist; he'll be aware of the holy knight's feelings, so he tend to consider his act toward that holy knight. He won't be too kind to not give her false hope, but won't be too cold either to not hurt her feelings. As a result, there would be no unnecesary drama regarding the holy knight's unrequited love.

Users who are viewing this thread