Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Not Even a Demon Lord Would Raise a Hand Against a Child 2

ughhh I'm glad I've read ahead til vol 7, this pace is killing me
@Dantrig
they're the slum kids back when Zagan was still a waif, before the events where he became a mage.. as of vol7, Stella and Marco have a bit of foreshadowing, they get to see Stella but Marco's still a mystery, esp if it's his actual name and as to how he's related to the whole Archdemon/Archangel fiasco and the presumed/unknown 13th holy sword, Azazel
Also about Chastille, yeah, the story should somewhat move in her direction once another archangel arrives in town

Dex-chan lover
Ah, a horny loli, no tensei manga is completed without a horny loli

@lenovoaxioo just there romantic relationships in general I'm just basing it on some art I've seen the dark elf seems to have a thing for the knight and barbatos recent one in art seems to steadily have a thing for the knight.

Dex-chan lover
lol she would be lucky if she is let go with just losing her captain authority...

Dex-chan lover
WTF is wrong with people? If you can't tell apart fiction from reality you belong to a nuthouse.
"Conflicted" because a fucking Loli?, that happens to be a dragon in a magic world?.
Please fuck off.

And yes, more importantly, a drawing xD

Fed-Kun's army
Demonlord Zagan is unintentionally putting together a royal court of fellow lost souls of this world. Those who have been cast out/ used as pawn by others.
May they be allowed to stand together and strong when those fools(future ememies) seeking to quench a thirst for power they will never succeed at come for them(Zagan's court).

I thought it was gonna be that summoned demon that's gonna have a childlike mind but I'm fine with a doragon too.

- waifu (nephie)
- daughter (loli dragon)

yep, we need 2nd waifu next...

Group Leader
No no no no please don't let the ex-captain come and make this a harem manga

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright

Definitely, Barbatos and Casthel ship is sailing steadily. For the dark elf, i don't think we are going to walk into yuri route, there's already flag for her to be with another maou

Users who are viewing this thread