Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Not Even a Demon Lord Would Raise a Hand Against a Child 2

Dex-chan lover
Now he has a daughter... this is moving a little fast.

Dex-chan lover
Cute, as always! I loved him comparing his time stealing bread to her trying to assassinate a demon king, him. Lol.

@So-chan

supply and demand, Japanese supply and demand. I mean, these aren't aimed at western audiences anyway, so all we can do is just bear with it.

On the bright side, we might get to see a mothering side of nephi or even Zagan acting in a way we wouldn't expect.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is talking about the dragon loli but nobody is asking about the most important reveal. Who are the two other kids from the slum and what happened to them?

Also that holy knight should start an inquisition in the church to root out the corruption.

Dex-chan lover
@bangtan_sonyeondan why? As long as the lolis aren’t lewded then I think it’s fine to have kids in mangas. Once they get lewded though, that’s when the FBI should get involved

Holy knight : damn, they should have fire me instead, so i can go lovey dovey with my beloved MC

Users who are viewing this thread