Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - I'll Get Angry Even if the One Who Raised Their Hand Against my B…

Oh great, we're stuck with the worse version of the elf. Why couldn't we have the dark elf instead?

Dex-chan lover
Oh no you didn't just anger Nephie! On a side note, I've always imagined Fol's hair to be red... so i was surprised.

So...it's technically not cheating if they're the same person. It's just that Zagan can choose between vanilla and chocolate, right?

Double-page supporter
Someone needs to teach that girl how to wear shorts.
They ain't gonna stay on you if they're completely unzipped...

Dex-chan lover
@Oryangatan Why choose one or the other when you could have both plus one more? What we need is some strawberry.
Neapolitan.jpg

Wtf 3 chapters ago every chapter was around 40 pages now we only get 18 pages after 1 month of waiting wtf...

Dex-chan lover
is this thing weekly now, very weird to have 18 pages on anything other than weekly publications

Aggregator gang
201px-OoT_Dark_Link_Model.png
shadowthehedgehog.png
latest

woah a dark/evil version of an already existing character! what an original idea!

Fed-Kun's army
is she stupid?
she just declared war on a demon lord without permission, unless that was her original intent.

lmao i imagine maou sama just going to the other demon lord's ass and kicking him without a care in the world

Users who are viewing this thread