Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - I'll Get Angry Even if the One Who Raised Their Hand Against My B…

Dex-chan lover
So Bifrons an Earl of Hell. He better be careful; he might get in way over his head if picks a fight with say, Adrammelech.

yah! That was so cute and a sweet deed to do.

Thank you for translating!

Aww, these awkward idiots are so adorable - can't wait for the secondary couples to happen in the manga too so it isn't just Zagan and Nephy all cutely awkward and shit. How far does the manga go in the story, anyway? They've faithfully dropped in foreshadowing of stuff that waaaaay in the future that it'd be a pity if the manga doesn't' go the distance.

@smashman42
I think this is the latest manga chapter (as in the translation is up to date). The manga story is currently in Volume 3 and the LN has 10 volumes so far.

Dex-chan lover
@smashman42
Seconday couples, eh?
Don't recall seeing any romantic moments that don't involve MC but I guess sword maiden and handyman are being pushed together.

@zzetal
Vol 1 of LN is ch 1-13 of the manga
Vol 2 of LN is ch 14-24 of the manga
Vol 3 of LN is ch 25 to now of the manga

Im glad that theres a probability of a second couple because most of the mangas or animes ive seen doesnt, so its quite refreshing. I hope it does become a thing here but the manga is pretty slow, is there any chance of it speeding up?

Users who are viewing this thread