Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.1 - Mary's Doesn't Need It?

Dex-chan lover
Might as well whip out your dick and piss on the ground if you aren't even going to try to communicate SMH

Contributor
They live in a castle but there is only one toilet? Why did they still not try to learn each others language?

Dex-chan lover
He demonstrated more dedication in this chapter to seeing her go to the toilet than he has in the whole story so far when it comes to communicating with her effectively.

Dex-chan lover
Enjoying that color shot. Mary a cute.

Also, look, the crux of this story is "I cannot understand". I'm beginning to wonder if it's like... a magic block, or something. If it is, that makes things make a lot more sense. Of course, the author hasn't clarified, and as far as we can tell it's "I haven't bothered" as opposed "I have tried and failed".

Really, this entire frustration the comments section seems to be having would disappear if there was a curse or something preventing accurate communication. A much cleaner story.

Fed-Kun's army
Nooo I reached the current chapter P-P
I want mooore

Thank you so much for the chapter 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Fock off peps, this is not a serious novel, this is love-comedy, please don't expect something more

P.S: Mary is cute

Users who are viewing this thread