Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai

Fed-Kun's army
@dje how come they learn ifthey cant communicate with each other in the first place

Double-page supporter
@dje

Came back here to see if he's finally started to learn even some basic language for starters... Thanks to your comment I saved the effort.

My head-canon is that the natives of this world use sounds outside the range of human hearing in their language, which is why the MC hasn't even been able to pick up the basics even after full-immersion.

It helps me appreciate the cuteness without being too annoyed by the central gimmick.

dje

@Tolorin : the same way you did with your parents/school as a baby. You designate objects or mimic actions and learn the sounds, and try to build up from there.
NotAHat's headcanon can be a good explanation, but i don't feel like going through those extrasteps :p

Dex-chan lover
If you imagine them all speaking a khoisan ('bushman') "clicking" language like ǃXóõ and ǂHõã and it becomes so good

Fed-Kun's army
My frustrations of not having a cute anime demon loli gf in a fantasy world have become more apparent than ever before.

This manga is criminally underrated everywhere but on MangaDex. It doesn't even have a Wikipedia page!

Users who are viewing this thread