Maou-sama ni Shoukan sareta kedo Kotoba ga Tsuujinai

Fed-Kun's army
I do wish this series would head down a Heterogeneous Linguistics route and have the mic gradually piece together the language.

Probably too wholesome for Japan, that last scene is probably a desperate plea for readers and to stay alive

It is incredible how he doesn't even try to understand the language. Transmigrated into another world with a foreign language? Why learn a language when names and my old language are good enough. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Story is cute but the MC is lazy ass idiot who can't even be bothered to learn words beyond a name.

Group Leader
I have 0 Twitter followers so I highly doubt my rt is going to do anything.

This is a fluff series but it rides the line between isekai manga and cutesy fluff manga. The isekai part doesn't come up anywhere except the first chapter so people who want power fantasies are turned off immediately.

Feels like the author is trying to reinvent the wheel but is failing to do so.

If this doesn't get axed I hope they add more characters than the existing cast or at least give the MC some form of communication with the Demon Lord that's not smiles or shock

There isn't even loli fanservice, everything is censored

Group Leader
Honestly if the author is female she should just make a vtubing channel and use the demon lord as the model

may more people send a retweet for this manga so it can be dicovered even more 😑

i love this manga and i have done my part 😍

for all those who love to read this title please help <mary~san needs our help now boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, more then ever>

if you are a reader of this manga and love this title, please........................ hear my plea 😢

"please send a retweet to the author`s Twitter, about said manga title to show how much we appreciate sensei`s work for this manga thus far and more people will pay attention to this title"

i for one, would love for the journey to continue, until it is completed <don`t you 😵>

all assistance is appreciated, and from the bottom of my heart "Thank You" 😊

thank you for taking the time to read this message

Users who are viewing this thread