Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - City Building

Double-page supporter
@Supercheese

The thing is - you can create only one medal per month.
Every demon lord can create only one type of medals - fire, water, wind, whatever...
Untill you kill another demon lord, then you can create that type also, but still only one medal per month.

For creating demon you need two medals, in Procel case - 3 medals, can't remember if any reason was given in LN/WN.
Quality of created demon depends on medals used - A+A synthesis rewards random A-class demon with very small chance of S-class.
A+B result is 50/50 A-class or B-class random demon.
Procel's 'Creation' medal allows to choose exact class and type and abilities an everything else of created demon.

So yes, trading/exchanging/giving different medals is urgent thing indeed.

Double-page supporter
@Kazouie

It's not MC's cheat ability. Any demon lord can buy one-step-lower grade medals for dungeon points. But since all demon lords (except Procel) can only create A-class medals that means they can buy B-class medals. It's considered wasting of time and resources and no one uses it because of result of mediocre demons created. There's cheaper ways to get these demons.

Edit: if I remember LN/WN content correctly :/
Edit2: typos...

if i'm not mistaken any demon lord can make imitation of own medals. they just need dungeon points to make then. lolicel can make copies of every medal his creation medal changed into. but he can't create imitation of creation medal itself. imitation medal will be 1 grade lower from original medal

Fed-Kun's army
@l2ose Sorry I wasn't clear. I mean't why is he just assuming that the "time" demon will follow the same rules of a "time" limit as every other demon, instead of being more cautious. Not that the time demon actually has said power but more of a chance at him having it.

But if he DID have it and DIDN'T use it on the love of his life, it might be a limit of self-cast. We haven't really seen what his power can do, just what appears to be him stopping time and being the only one able to move through it. Though at this point theres too little evidence to conclude anything so anything goes till the author puts it into print.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vykos
Why must my curiosity kill my fun x.x but yeah, the whole "i've lived too long" thing again? Death is the one uncertainty in life i'm NOT willing to risk so i just can't understand people wanting to die.. other than that, i hate how because i've read and watched so much content i can tell how the plot will go for new things... though it makes new ideas that much more awesome when they appear so i guess its a double edge sword type of deal? oh btw, you have great taste in avatars x3

Dex-chan lover
I forget. Does he have a set amount of create tokens or does he generate them over time?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nerex every demon king can only get a token around once a month (CMIIW), and that's why demon kings usually trade imitation tokens not the real one...
but in this chapter, the token they trade was a real one...

Missed opportunity there. The ancient elf being a tiny fairy size after the busty reveal would have been hilarious.

@Goretantath
dragon demon lord, time demon lord. marcho and fire demon lord, they were allies that fought together (read long ago not sure about dragon one). but during one time fire got killed while marcho had feelings for him. fire labyrinth procell took his bones army to train belonged to that guy. they also skipped it but procell received reward for fighting with stolas which can also be used to prolong marcho life but marcho also refused when procell offered it. in future when procell asks for dantalia help one of conditions would be make marcho agree and use that reward on her

Dex-chan lover
@katashu

yENbx0P.png

The Demon King of Time looks like the MC of Dungeon Defense but with one eye glasses.

That novel is great btw.

Users who are viewing this thread