Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - City Building

Dantalian being in the same year as Marco is even worse, that means he dies when she does? Moron should have gone for a trading city along a river or a port town.

Double-page supporter
It's fun to read, but there has been no serious issues or problems for our main character lol. He's just solving everything in one go.

@Sylfaen only demons die, dungeons still go on remember the other dungeon that Marco was taking care of?

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking of how he could destroy his "parent's" Crystal taking her power as a demon lord away. Which may mean she won't disappear within the year. I also thought the Time Lord was working on a way for him and his crush to survive.

Double-page supporter
He basically destroys the marsh ecosystem for all living things inside it though. Yep totally human behavior.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the king of demons [Time], Marco is a beautiful shapely chick, it must be the erotic dream of many.
As far as high elf is concerned, I have the feeling that there will be laughter in the future, it is immediately clear that he wants to rape his two little sisters. XD
What that last line about?

Users who are viewing this thread