Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~ - Ch. 60 - The Next Move

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess its blacks voice or some kinda smell ot something stupid that way with wind magic it can be nullified 🥴

Dex-chan lover
Looking evil there, are we?

Not at all sus to meet at the enemy's base. Don't worry, it'll be fine. I'm sure nothing will happen to make to you go all Pikachu surprise face yet again. And it's always such a good sign for the location of a discussion for a mutual agreement to be unilaterally decided by one party.

Window entrance. It's faster, so it's okay.

Critical hit. And again.

Dex-chan lover
I was also taught to show my armpits every now and then during dinner conversation

Dex-chan lover
This dense mofo
kronos-whistle.gif

Dex-chan lover
Looking evil there, are we?

Not at all sus to meet at the enemy's base. Don't worry, it'll be fine. I'm sure nothing will happen to make to you go all Pikachu surprise face yet again. And it's always such a good sign for the location of a discussion for a mutual agreement to be unilaterally decided by one party.

Window entrance. It's faster, so it's okay.

Critical hit. And again.
I mean the whole discussion afterwards is how to avoid the obvious trap and maybe turn it around so ...

Dex-chan lover
"go purify Black's brainwashing"
uh, buddy, your diva of the Great Old Ones is just overwiting one set of mind control with her own.

Contributor
Marcho on page 4 is giving me a neuron activation moment

Procell you insensitive bastard. Well, I suppose Stolas should step up her game if she wants to keep up and get through his thick skull.

Users who are viewing this thread