Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

Fed-Kun's army
@masterkalabaw22: That'd be good for comedic effect (and I hope they do that!), but for a battle against Demon Kings, you wanna go for brutal and flashy. Pepper spray, in the end, isn't deadly, it's just a deterrent.

she could just investigate all 3 floors solo with her spirit form...while all the troops watitng in defence..

Double-page supporter
Volume 1 cover announced. 10/25 on sale.

(image removed)

Double-page supporter
why do all these mediocre harem novels get manga adaptions

@Valkit the novels are actually solid unlike the manga tbh, and not to mention Procell is strong but def not fighting at full potential, if he was he'd be the strongest demon lord (minus the creator himself) the novels has a lot more strategy than the mnaga

Double-page supporter
@Dtar316 I read five volumes of it before I gave up because the characters are generic, mc introduces guns in a fantasy setting and there are almost no challenges for him. There isn't any character development either. There's much better kingdom building novels out there. Also the mc always calls the girls his daughters but his interactions with them are kind of weird along with the pedophile jokes.

so the true power comes from bigger mammaries and more revealing clothes? wtf...

Dex-chan lover
@Wind_Blade I dunno about the novel...
but this guy just woke up confused somewhere he doesn't recognize and yanked a gun out of his "memories." A fairly modern looking gun, in a fantasy world that probably doesn't even have the ability to craft one like that.
Sounds kinda isekai to me. I could make a decent argument for the other series in the shared universe being "isekai" too, though I'd readily admit that would be pretty debatable. That one being
a multiverse theory kind of thing; the act of turning back the clock and then changing events would make that story take place in two different worlds, or universes even. Hence multiverse.
Like I said, that one's debatable.

@Glomoro well it's said in the novel
If he don't have memory it's because he just get born ... and his past memory are from the anciants civilisation their is no different worlds (well for now) in this story

Users who are viewing this thread