Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Dungeon wa Kindai Toshi~

I wonder if after his disappearance he will not find a trick to invoke his soul in his dungeon or a way for rebirth her, or something like that ?

Because it's mean that the story dons't happend in our world that it, the isekai tag is for when some go from their own world to another, which is not the case, even if he have modern knowledge, he is not from this modern age, you can read the novel if you don't believe me

Aggregator gang
Honestly I like this. I have been following the Author for many years now. The crazy plots that he come see up with. I’ve never seen a Author write so fast. I love how he makes every girl in his novel a Fox girl! That’s how you know it’s him.

The thing I hate is that despite it all, he can’t write a decent romance! Sigh.
This shouldn’t be called a Isekai either. (Can’t spoil anything)

It lost it's touch and became a cliche shit,still I would read more of it 😅

Can someone remove the isekai tag, it's getting old and it's not an isekai, yes the protagonist have modern knowledge but it's not an isekai because : spoiler of the web novel
This world is an post apo world where the modern era get destroy, the protagonist is the reincarnation of nobody but get his knowledge with an ability, that it
So it's litteraly not an isekai .... so please just remove it already

Double-page supporter
Well, for whatever reason JP publishers says it IS isekai 😎

And between you (furigana: random nobody) and JP publisher I will believe JP publisher 😝

Dex-chan lover
It's isekai because of the other story set in the same universe is Isekai
because of hero pulling a Pucci and ctrl-alt-deleting everything in the first chapter. Technically, everyone is then brought into "another world" by that event.

@BzzBzz @Wind_Blade

I know it is quite interesting to read this manga..

but somehow i feel like this manga is just full of deus ex machina thing.

i mean, when trouble comes it somehow got solved without clear progress.

for example the problem he got with those merchant.
i know it is like plot armor, but still it was like lazy writing plot

to be isekai, it's the protagonist that need to be transported, even if it's a shared universe, the other the other character is not a protagonist of this one, so it's not an isekai, it's as simple as that. @Tamerlane

There is no care for establishing the world, or the characters, or the plot... we just jump right into trash

"Man, I want my wasted time back." sounds like a cliche from a story about making manga. I never knew someone could make a comment that fits so perfectly with a cliche story telling element that causes the protagonist (Author) to realize people's opinion online doesn't matter, or some other lesson from it.

Users who are viewing this thread