Maou-sama, Retry! R - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Fujisaki Akane

Awesome, thanks for picking this up too!

And I'm glad the art stayed the same as before and didn't turn into like the anime.

Dex-chan lover
So it's got an R at the end now. Does this means Maou will strap on an obnoxious exhaust pipe and gaudy winglets?

xts

@4leafmelon thank you!!! I don’t understand the reason as to why animation crews turn western character designs into more Asian versions. I honestly felt that the anime for youjo senki was garbage. The made everyone in her motherland f&$@ing asian and somehow she and some of the main crew characters retain their source material races, like wtf!?

Dex-chan lover
@4leafmelon

all things considered, the anime could have been a lot worse.
sure its no a masterpiece, but it was an ok adaptation to the people who only watch anime.

Power Uploader
@rickymisme After vol.1, it's worsened by three-parts release, meaning they chopped the chapter into 3 parts to be released over the month. We may just wait to buy vol.2 on December instead, it's not worth trying to catch up and then annoy everyone with split raw releases.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal

It certainly wasn't terrible, but it was definitely inexpensive. I would rather have 2 mediocre isekai adaptations over 1 great one, honestly. As long as they story makes sense and paces well, it's nice that they can pump them out, since there are ...soooo many

Dex-chan lover
Thank God the art didn't change massively. There are some small changes tho. Wonder why they did this tho... Maybe to separate from the anime?

Anyways, thanks for the translations!

And yes! Fuck split chapters! Not good! Full chapters please!

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, don't let her looks fool ya... She's a psycho behind that "happy-go-lucky" attitude. Although, I'm not really sure how she'll change though, but probably similarly to how drastically Yuu and Tahara changed. If I remember correctly the best comparison I can think of, her personality(originally) is similar to Beta from Overlord.

@AlphaFlow Yup, Idk how accurate it is to comment from people saying it without a tag or post from the author himself, but people were saying that they needed to distance themselves from the Anime... What that means? I have no idea..

Users who are viewing this thread