Maou-sama, Retry! R - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Fujisaki Akane

Aggregator gang
@monstergelo nope
Akane the super lucky spy, uses tonfa`s and staff. an energetic girl that can tires you by standing next to each other. thinks on pure instincts that crazy ideas somehow works out.
like: oh a penny! * dodges random arrow aimed at head.

Fed-Kun's army
@JPAU
Unfortunately it on hiatus, sometimes it was updated but it was like an extra chapter nothing to do with the main story.

@RonBWL i agree with you, i am willing to wait for month rather than seeing cliffhangers.

and team TOOR, thank you for your hard work, we really appreciate it very much :)

Fed-Kun's army
- Summon a laid back aide to evade more troubles.

- The laid back aide start by dropping the hard questions first.

Me thinks our Maou doesn't know his aides as well as he believes. That or they really get a personality change/improvement in this new world. (Yuu being somehow a proof of this).

Thanks for the chapters, Translator-dono!

Aggregator gang
New gal seems fun, gonna be interesting to know what her "quirk" is given how the previous aides are.

Thanks for the translations as always~

Power Uploader
@duderus Raw did change name, but it went unnoticed by other rawsite such as LH/RD, hence why they're uploaded to the main series.

Question : Why some raw website decide to make this chapter 26 instead of a new series ?

@Alphard VN-meido has the LN (until 4 floating around), while novelupdates.com/series/demon-king-retry/ shows where you can check out the WN version.

I didn´t recognize the girl crying in the chapter cover.
So it´s Luna...she must be crying because of her bangs...i just discovered one of the volume plots. =)

Aggregator gang
I gotta to say. the mangaka seems really like this manga that you will realize there's slight change in the arts that more refined than last arc/series.

I hope the mangaka can keep the arts stable even though the manga got published biweekly now (because it splitted)

Power Uploader
@hyun50 Because they had no idea this is a new series. Truth be told, we wouldn't know it either until we see Amazon Kindle listed this as vol.1 of Maou-sama, Retry! R and it starts a new Book Series, whereas Maou-sama, Retry!'s Book Series ended at Vol.5

Users who are viewing this thread