Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

@Moderate-Reader
Imagine if MC takes out a slim potion. Doesn't seem that difficult.
(Well, she can go through a transformation without that and it also doesn't sound impossible, going by the fact that maou is maou, haha.)

Edit: So. Should I expect a total transformation in a few chapters?

Dex-chan lover
"What did they do to get that kind of body, I wonder?"
My guess is that they've eaten a lot of fried butter from a very young age.

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
Roastpotato Roastgelato
Sugarcake Sugartwinkies
Mcnugget Mccholesterol

Appreciate the possibilities

Also I never noticed until now that Yuu's skill is called God Hand lmfao
C9F59BAE712E9F691E8ED5AC4314131463B813A6

Why I have a feeling that she's one of those characters that go from fat to slim and then slim to fat in a fraction of seconds?

Dex-chan lover
If that big lady really wants to slim down she should let Yuu do some work

Dex-chan lover
She is definitely going to get slim and beautiful, go to the capital to show off, then come back fat. Rinse and repeat.

Contributor
Damn, I feel bad for making fun of her character for being fat as shit when she first appeared.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Fat women unites! Fight against fattism! That name though.. friedbutter...

😅🤣😅🤣😅

The WN indicates that they being fat is because genetics, the madam tried diet, exercise and other things but couldn't get rid of that fat. As a result though she developed a sharp sense over any change undergoing on her body.
And much like the pulley that "draws water from a well" disregarding if there's water on said well, the hot spring facility has the effects related to healing, relaxation and beauty. So the madam should be able to shred all that fat after a while.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure it's stated in their names what they eat to get this fat. I don't understand the old man Sambo's need to ask.

Group Leader
I like this lady. She's intelligent, knows her place and the power she wields and that short flashback makes me like her more.
She also seems pretty beautiful, if only the artist didn't exaggerate that buoy around her neck that much...

I know she's probably drawn that way to make her (probably) future transformation that much impactful... but I kinda like her fat, but with a normal neck.

Dex-chan lover
Would be a shame to lose that cushion neck. Imagine all the number of times it probably have saved you from neck pains!

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say..
The "Herbal Bath" words in this page looks a bit off
f22.jpg

It looks kinda 3D lol, I'm no scanlator but, might want to use some other fonts perhaps??

Still, thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread