Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

so they were already fat since they were kids. damn what a harsh life to be like that in a noble society and still have a power in nobles "respect".

Uh oh! Are we going to see some sexy transformations? Some HOT Friedbutters? Also the Name puns in this are on fucking point, Marshall Arts? fucking GOLD plated GOLD dusted in diamonds.

Fed-Kun's army
Good to know those fat neck will finally be inflated...wonder how her little sister would react to that later. Also Kyon sure is cute in those suit.

Dex-chan lover
That ain't fat. No fat woman has a neck like that. Either something wrong with her thyroid or some kind of tumor.

i just remember(read from a certain article)..
isnt tears had almost the same effect as eye drop? when foreign object enter you eye, eye would secrete tears to clean and expel those (small)object
when he cry, should his eye healed(or clean itself) already...

Dex-chan lover
Best way to fight fat... A healthy diet and some exercises to burn the calories... As a noble, I doubt she eats small quantities of food.

@Zieg forgot she has god hands? Well they didn't really show it but maou told yuu not to show god hands when she uses it and just used the eyedrops as an excuse but in actuality she just used god hands. From the wn

Dex-chan lover
It's so strange, seeing a morbidly obese female noble character that ISN'T an insufferable whale, and it's even more strange for said character to actually be a good character in general. It looks like she swallowed a cheese wheel though; what the hell happened with her neck since the last time she arrived? It was definitely not that thick.

As much as I hope she deflates and looks more normal at some point, I sincerely hope she actually takes on a hideous appearance. That would be a fun way to subvert expectations. Hopefully not pitbull flappy cheeks ugly, but like a skeleton wrapped in skin kind of ugly.

Dex-chan lover
@Hatigarm I can't though, it doesn't have ch 14 for some reason (or maybe I overlook it, if so my bad).

But from your words, I take it the raws also looks like that?
Well, still looks odd though.. the 3D thing.
Though now that I think about it again it's possible the words were.. actually 3D(?), like it's not something written but like object shaped letter yeah?

Dex-chan lover
@ik3nzuki03
Now Madam
Work for it to get fit
and become a MILF

2b19cf1a3f1f2cae94b3a98d8a376de319ecef1ac44511311215dc63e75517ca.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You guys remember that Star Trek TNG episode with the parasitic bug that wanted "peaceful coexistence?" 😂

Dex-chan lover
Genetics you cruel bastards working even in another world...

Users who are viewing this thread