Maou-sama, Retry! - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Close Aides

I now totally understand why he always feels like having to see her for an illness is way worse than a death sentence

Even though she can cure everything

Dex-chan lover
I think I will go with the saintesses.
Either of them is fine. Even the bat-wielding crazy one. They're all SO MUCH BETTER than this crazy psycho.

Seriously, she's batshit crazy.

CBC

Fed-Kun's army
Say it with me now everyone~!

Bruh.

Edit:
By the way, unless I remember correctly, hasn't she also calmed down a whole fuck tonne from what she was once like since our MC's orders has been a moderating factor and she's been limiting experiments to only shit heads like this dude and his buddies?

I was thinking she was 50 shades of crazy, but now I think there aren't enough shades to compare her craziness to

Dex-chan lover
I love how Yuu treats enemies. I feel that is probably one of the most fun enemy handling tactics I have seen. Especially that record altering thing.

Dex-chan lover
@CBC

Yeah but that's just because she lusted after shota types before but now actually felt love toward the MC. She slowly changing to get the MC to love her back. Love & lust is completely different after all.

Since nearly all other females in his life looks like a child, like the sniper, I too thinks she should keep loving him.

Users who are viewing this thread