Maou-sama, Retry!

@RonBWL Not much i can say but that is pretty bad, i hope things get better for her as it can be tough to hang on. regardless while it doesnt amount to much i appreciate the work you guys put in.

@RonBWL Thanks for the reply. I guess I'm just blind or something lol. Sent what I could. I hope it helps, and good luck you guys :)

The whole stoy feels very off and hard to get into. Just plain bad in every way. No wonder it got an anime adaptation... :D

Hatigarm also hasn't translated anything since chapter 14 so I think it is safe to say they dropped this one.

Just gave anime another try, honestly, it is not bad considering it probably had a shoestring budget.

Contributor
@Helio
The LN translation hasn’t stopped. Volume 03 comes out on the 11th of April and we’ll likely get volume 04 in July.
The WN translation did stop with them saying this
TLN: Hey guys, Reigokai here!

We have finally caught up with the author. Yay! Quite the coincidence that the title name of the “last chapter” would be Last Job.

What a nice mini journey it has been. I felt like I was translating a light hearted overlord. Now, let’s see how the anime pulls it off.

Anyways, I am probably not the only one who has felt it, but the chapters of the new arc feel a bit…filler-ish. Taking this fact into account, I am planning on continuing this story, yes, but I will be waiting for it to fulfill one of the 2 prerequisites.

The arc is complete.
A chapter that doesn’t feel like a filler.
Until then, it will be on hold.

Further details regarding what I will be doing from now on will be posted tomorrow.
The WN translator released that chapter on 2019-07-01 and the last update to the WN was on 2019-06-26. Plus right in the description the author put
 ※WEB版完結済み。

Users who are viewing this thread