Maou-sama, Retry!

Ty for the info guys. I hope someone picks this up again, it makes for some good light reading in between other series.

Contributor
Anyone pick this up? I have the feel that the anime will not have a second season soon so the manga is the only way to read what's will happen in the next arcs.

Contributor
@Nick86
TOOR doesn't seem to have given up but they need a translator from this post.
Even if they don't find a new translator and nobody else picks it up the official scanlations should hopefully release chapter 19 in July/August (although stuff is hard to predict with coronavirus).
Also, the original source is the LN and not the manga. The LN is also being officially translated with volume 3 (I think the anime only adapted the first two LN volumes) coming out this weekend.

Contributor
@Nighthawlc - Thank you for the detailed informations, hope we get a new chapter then , and yes, i know the source is the novel but i'm not very good with tons of text to read, i prefer more drawings, eh eh.

Welp, death flag and drunk flag raised. Someone's gonna get wrecked and someone's gonna get hammered ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the TL lost his job for Corona, I guess rumors spread and the place he worked for was forced out of business from people fearing contracting it, even if I guess the momemnt it was discovered they sterilized, I can only think of a place selling food being hit so hard in a short time.

This is one of those mangas where you forget it exists, but stays memorable enough for you to remember what was going on the last time you left off. Anyway, what the heck happened to the anime adaptation this thing? I remember seeing a clip, and while I’m not exactly a fan of this manga, I hate that they butchered the art style and had such a typical color scheme. Like dang if you ain’t got the budget then animate something else.

Dex-chan lover
russian scanlators: lmao 8 chapters in a single day
english scanlators: uuuuuuuuuuuuugh, its nearly half a year, might as well scanlate one chapter

Group Leader
Just as a heads up, this manga is currently the target of some drama on the forums: https://mangadex.org/thread/236798/1

So if you see weirdness with the tags over the next few days, that's why.

Users who are viewing this thread