Maou-sama, Retry!

i like this manga, it got its own vibe to it. the story is so so but still fun, the mc and his aide's are pretty good i enjoy how they are planning behind the scenes while the mc is being misunderstood in a funny way, if there is anything that i don't like about this then id say its some of the woman around him who are annoying as hell but overall i kinda like this manga. i give this a 7/10 rating

Dex-chan lover
The chapters from TOOR scans go and come, I think they want people to visit their sit, like the group that does "Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha".
The TL is not lazy they got screwed up by corona too, having patience is the absolute bare minimum we can do a for a free service, they said the will continue working on it, if they decide to leave it to someone else it would probably get a announcement too.
The manga raws had a hiatus too but it restarted some time ago, just wait.

Kinda irritating that you need to wait this long tho :c
When raw is at 29 chapters and this sadly still at 19chapters thats like 10month difference :/
Patience is hard and irritating

Power Uploader
@VooXoo Very funny considering we don't have a website to begin with. But I understand why you guys are frustrated, I'm partially to blame because I just don't have the power (and financial power?) to make releases faster.

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL oh, I thought it was your group that removed the missing chapters, if isn't you who did it?

Power Uploader
@VooXoo The older chapters are scanlated by Hatigarm, which is our former group. That was the main reason we took over as Hatigarm no longer allows any upload of their releases on Mangadex, so we just release under a new group.

Dex-chan lover
I should have checked baka updates release list before asking, oh well, wish your "new" team the best.

Power Uploader
@GoodSnipe In the work of remastering, I could just straight-upload the legacy TL but Kitsune insisted on fixing them first to remove some of his old TL errors so I had to wait.

Hey, toon guys, if you need a translator from Russian/French to English, hit me up. Photoshop skills are above average but never done anything manga related.

Users who are viewing this thread