Maou-sama, Retry!

@VooXoo you mean the anime having a tight schedule and being produced a small studio doesn’t help it too but i think it’s at least fine even if it’s not great.

Dex-chan lover
The anime followed the original plot and din't take risk with original content or slowing the pace, but the quality was really subpar, it would have been fine if they didn't touch the character design, every fucking one looks like a extra that would normally be on screen 10 seconds, could just have used that instead of changing it .

As expected the hero must have a harem. Although in this case, the harem are gays lol.

Power Uploader
@Nafisantara no fixed release schedule is the word you're looking for. I'll spare you the details, but if you want faster release, come help us, either by manpower or donations. Otherwise we're pretty much doing everything we could.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for going back and doing translations for the missing chapters!

It kills me a little every time I see this gets an update, but it's for an old/early chapter. ;_;

good job redoing the older chapters TOOR scans. it makes it much nicer to reread and such

@Lepyro

The series hasn't ended yet. Season 1 or the first arc of it has finished. The first chapter of the sequel/part 2 has already been released on MangaDex. Search for Maou-sama, Retry! R

When I saw end I was like wtf but they uploaded the second part just after that then.....everything is okay xD

whats the point of releasing a sequel if its just the 2nd season of it, its better if the author just continue on with this xD

Hahahah i got sacred by seeing [END] thought author dropped this series or what man well played with our feelings 😱 😱😱

Users who are viewing this thread