Maou-sama to Kekkon shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - I Want to take it easy with the Demon Queen.

Double-page supporter
It’s been a while since a new chapter

I almost forgot about this manga

Nice finally! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this manga made me sad, if this end with a time skip of him old and dying and her crying i'm going to kill someone....

I've been read this since long but I just come to realise that... Is Haru developing Oedipus Syndrome, isn't he?

Dex-chan lover
So when the MC activaly makes move on the girl and doesn't mince worlds the manga lenght is cut off by 89%.

Dex-chan lover
God, I love how this series treats Huru's lifespan and past. Like you have this total fluffy comedy and then bam! He talks about buying sturdy ring so she can remember him after hundreds of years. Or how he's so gung-ho because he must make the most of each day in his short lifespan. Or now how he treats his past.
I really hope that this story continues beyond marriage. I want to see Haru maturing, I want to see if their children will get the demon lifespan, I want to see how will they deal with many obstacles waiting in their life together. And then.... I want to see him die in the gentlest way possible, with his friends and family around him.
Unless they bullshit some life-span expending elixir. Well, I wouldn't mind it truth to be told. I really want them to be happy as long as possible.
And Bell is still best girl

@Setsu_Na
>developing
It's already developed and beyond saving!

Dex-chan lover
@Exia1987 if that happen let's keep living remembering their journey and reading other fluffy manga. and please don't kill someone

Users who are viewing this thread