Maou to Yuusha no Tatakai no Ura de - Ch. 14 - Concerns and Arrangements VII

Dex-chan lover
I started to read this chapter and immediately thought to myself that this looks like utter garbage. I don't remember the releases being so horrid. Of course it's a different group entirely. Hopefully chapter 48 gets a proper release from the other group. This one is just dookie.

Jesus bro, i know I'm not a good tl but I'm trying my best just to learning something new, I'm using some goofy ahh tl text in some scene to make the characteristic each person out like in the beginning the people shouting each other, it's a bit different but it suit the character normal villagers in medieval and make it more lively, when Verna werner monologue or dropping his formalities in the meeting it's dropping different accent for each chara too like felix or mazell so it doesn't feel monoton.

For text font i will try to change it based on the original text, i apologize for my inconsistency, this was my first tl on manga afterall.

I have no idea for the rainbow font to be so bad, lmao.

And i don't force to donate or read, i just uploaded because i like this one series and why it's so slow when there's a few chapter raw already out there, and it look really fun to trying translating from the novel to the manga with more mix in it and the feeling after finishing the chapter it was good for me.

For sniping reason , no.. I don't even thinking far ahead like that.. This was my first tl and I'm having fun for it, im uploading this in case you really want to read. if you enjoy it I'm glad, if not then i will just end it here and keep it for mine only 😂

I appreciate everyone in here and I'm glad that I'm still have some space to learn more from this, thankyou.

Aggregator gang
First time I needed several days just to read a single chapter.
Thanks for the effort, but I hope you up your scanlation game more.
Please consider joining scanlation school on discord.

:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I thought I was getting a headache because I'm sick, and that was what was making this difficult to read

Users who are viewing this thread