Maria no Danzai - Ch. 12 - The Malevolence’s Nightmare

Dex-chan lover
What’s everyone's predictions on how the story is going to end? Do you think the last person will get away scott free, or will the mother go to jail before she reaches the final person?
I think Maria will get caught and end up in jail but only after killing all the thug brats

Dex-chan lover
How can she even speak lmao shouldn't her tongue be shredded? Also she's so fucked lmao

Dex-chan lover
No wonder Okaya never responds to her. Like, I don't mean to stereotype here or nothin', but girl, I really don't think that a guy who bullies his classmates to death is going to be super duper interested in watching videos about chipmunks stuffing their cheeks full of sunflower seeds.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the fact that the bitch recognised her makes you wonder how the revenge will go onwards.
I mean she did undergo facial surgery did she not? If every next bully somehow get a level up in intelligence, it's gonna be rough for her (especially since the first two were definitely the dumbest ones....).
And her "husband" will definitely recognise her the first he sees her. If his detective skills have leveled-up as well.

Anyways, I'm expecting more pain and suffering and agony in the next few chapters.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
What’s everyone’s predictions on how the story is going to end? Do you think the last person will get away scott free, or will the mother go to jail before she reaches the final person?
It will be like Juujika

Then Uruma gets rescued by his friends who die in the process and he swears vengeance against Jun who gathers a group of 5 formidable underlings who Uruma must plan to assassinate before killing jun and avenging his friends before assassinating the rest of Kyo's formidable underlings before killing Kyo and avenging his family

Contributor
Huh, so Kumiru actually passed the trial and managed to take the sim card from the box of blades, bleeding wounds and all, with her bitchy spirit mostly unbroken. And she actually figured out Maria's true identity, I'm guessing from her eyes that her son inherited from her. This nasty girl is way more tenacious and a bit smarter than I give her credit for; at least more than the previous revenge targets, that's for sure.

But here comes a bigger problem she didn't expect. And it's one that Maria really had nothing to do with: she and Okaya were never friends, and now she has no clue what exactly to tell him...

Also I don't know if Maria has more trials in store for her after this. Or if she could stop herself from exacting revenge on this girl anyway. I don't think Kumiru is walking away from this even if she has her lifeline now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I didn't say this in the previous chapter but how is she possibly able to get out of this situation? Even if she messages someone, it looks like their location is pretty far from their town, and by the time they get there, the rope will snap and she will fall.
The police now have a search area. The moment the phone connected to the cell tower for service her location is known to be in the range of that tower. I would assume that police investigating a suspected second related homicide (possible serial killer) are going to be looking at phone records. The house may be in the middle of nowhere but it is in a clearing and is easily seen from the air.

There are clues left here, unlike with the first revenge killing.

Dex-chan lover
What’s everyone’s predictions on how the story is going to end? Do you think the last person will get away scott free, or will the mother go to jail before she reaches the final person?
The ex-husband will try to save his son's bullies and confront his ex-wife

Dex-chan lover
I think she'll get caught during "Okaya's turn", right before she finishes him off. Obviously she will go to prison, Okaya will go to the hospital (maybe), but in the process, her husband will finally see what happened to his son and consequently his wife, so I can imagine one of two things happening:

1 - He will finish the job, ending Okaya's life with his own hands or even find a way to free his wife, so that she can finish what she started (Maybe a team up?);
2 - He will do the “right thing” and find a way to end Okaya's social life, exposing the bastard's previous actions.

I myself hope for something close to the first option.

the first option would be the best outcome. but with how frustrating the whole bully situation in the first place (family didnt notice, friend dont report, or even no stranger witness), i half doubt it.

number 2 seems more likely but at the cost of either the mother or father to up the drama

Users who are viewing this thread