Maria no Danzai - Ch. 15 - Our Summer Vacation

Dex-chan lover
Anyway, it's satisfying to see the tanned dude crying. Based on the trend, the next guy would suffer and even worse death than shikimi and kowase. Anyone have any theory what happened to that Ijima guy? Since that would be easy for them to trace who was the culprit if they find him

Dex-chan lover
Good thing she's anticipating that they'll suspect it's her.
Right now it looks like it will be a game of who can outsmart the other & who will fuck up first.
I already predict shit will hit the fan once target #3 is killed but let's see what the author will do unless they want to drag this out for no reason but to irate people following this. Also I was wondering how she disposed of Shikimi's body & it is appropriate that she was buried in that dark well. Thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Contributor
There's the confirmation. Shikimi is dead. Next to die among the bullies is either her "friend" or the fatso, no way ringleader Okaya is next. I'm surprised at how quickly they jumped to the conclusion that both missing group members are already dead, since I don't think even Kowase's corpse has been found, and no way anyone other than Mari has seen Shikimi's dead body at this point.

Regardless, Okaya is sharp enough to suspect Kiritaka's parents, but I think he'll go into conflict with Taiichirou first since his ex-wife not only changed both her looks and identity, but is also out of town. Mari remains a few steps ahead of her enemies for now.

Dex-chan lover
lol other than a short week/weekend off i would've expected teachers to all be on similar 'vacation' days tho i guess pp l wouldn't necessarily visit a nurse daily un less they were skipping class or needed medication
edit: o h i guess it's summer for everyone minus teachers doing summer school stuff/still showing up daily i ugess

Users who are viewing this thread