Maria no Danzai - Ch. 26 - The Hunt

Dex-chan lover
Wow pretty impressive he can move so well after getting hit by a car and having a bolt shot through his face. Hope he gets the grizzly death he deserves.

Dex-chan lover
I am with you... and to be honest I don't like where it could go... if this guy did physical torture, so... hope it's not what I think it was
Now that you said it I am thinking it as well on what the Fat guy did. Sure, he was part of their little club, but we never saw him really do anything to him, so if it was not physical, then I'm almost certain he "used" her son.

Dex-chan lover
....I got a bad feeling. I can't help but feel the mangaka is going to subvert expectations and have the jock-bully rescued by his remaining two ~"friends"~. I have a feeling he might be the 1sr victim thar survives and the flow of the story is gonna change again, this time radically.

Dex-chan lover
It would be more frustrating and agonising for him to die unable to move and use his strength that he takes such pride in like the girl or the video blackmailing rapist. Letting him run around just gives him satisfaction and enjoyment and a sense of empowerment. He'll only feel despair in the last minute or two when he is finally unable to move .
But if you made him unable to move to begin with by tying him up or by cutting all his major tendons and ligaments and having him eaten alive by rats or bugs then he would feel extreme despair and frustration the whole time.
Has anyone watched Caligula? I'm thinking of the "cut the tendons in his arms and legs, then cut out his tongue" scene.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that arrow to his mouth was as satisfying as a cigaret after sex!
(Although I prefer weed, don't really like cigarets to be honest)

Thanks everyone at Stressed Out Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Wow... he's fcking trash. I am glad these pricks are all self centered assholes.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully Fatso's death will be more brutal than this one. Okaya's death being the most brutal is already given. The way Okaya treats his own mother...damn
Capture the fatso, and feed him glass mixed in with his food. Confine him to a bed, and slowly kill him while torturing him all the way till death slowly oh so painfully slowly.

Dex-chan lover
It would be more frustrating and agonising for him to die unable to move and use his strength that he takes such pride in like the girl or the video blackmailing rapist. Letting him run around just gives him satisfaction and enjoyment and a sense of empowerment. He'll only feel despair in the last minute or two when he is finally unable to move .
But if you made him unable to move to begin with by tying him up or by cutting all his major tendons and ligaments and having him eaten alive by rats or bugs then he would feel extreme despair and frustration the whole time.
Lol save the rats for the fatso. Have you seen what a rat does when placed in a metal bucket. Place bucket, and rat on the belly of the person, and heat up the bucket. The rat or rats will have only one way out down.

Dex-chan lover
crazy how narcissism, and parentless behavior does to a person. Or was it because their "leader" is just straight up evil for their age. Either way deserved i guess.
I just read a comment from Manganato (can't confirm) that
Okaya's mother got raped, a 'similarity' from what they did (releasing a deepfake of Maria getting raped). But with Okaya's treatment to his own mother, I doubt he feel any remorse or pity. Okaya needs to be killed ASAP. Such beings must not be alive in the first place.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
crazy how narcissism, and parentless behavior does to a person. Or was it because their "leader" is just straight up evil for their age. Either way deserved i guess.

It's probably both. The "leader" likely took to people that weren't the greatest people in the first place, and being part of the friend group reinforced those worse qualities and made them even worse than they could have been.

Does Maria even have a backup plan? Sure last page says she can read him but external random factor is always present. Why didn't she just cut off one his achilles? That's overconfidence. Thankfully this is just manga and the author can just make her a mary sue

This goes with the assumption that the forest hasn't been booby-trapped by Maria.

....I got a bad feeling. I can't help but feel the mangaka is going to subvert expectations and have the jock-bully rescued by his remaining two ~"friends"~. I have a feeling he might be the 1sr victim thar survives and the flow of the story is gonna change again, this time radically.

God, I hope not. That would make it the exact same thing as every other revenge manga.

I remember when people was wondering if this guy deserved mercy since he cared about his friends so much, just misguided but maybe he'd be spared and pardoned.

But nope, the moment he opened his mouth in this chapter, everyone agreed DEATH SENTENCE!

Users who are viewing this thread