Maria no Danzai - Ch. 27 - Fury VS Fury

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, it doesn't seem like a punishment for the muscle guy. I don't see any indication of his fear. Maybe there's more? Also, I don't think Maria is careless enough to let the guy's phone be tracked.

Thanks a lot for the update!

Double-page supporter
I imagine that the mansion that Kinugawa found is going to be the spot of his death, and it'll probably be thematically connected too. Like maybe he did something terrible in there and his death will be a reflection of that, or maybe it's like his childhood play spot and Maria will use it to mindfuck him or something.

As for his phone, I imagine it's in one of three states:
1. At the police guy's house with the app enabled.
2. With Maria but has the app disabled.
3. With Maria but the app is enabled and Okaya and Akiji find them.

I'm more leaning towards 1 or 2, since 3 seems like a major oversight for Maria, and if it's 1 than maybe Okaya will lose confidence in Kinugawa for beating the crap of out of the police guy and being reckless. He's shown to threaten them with "not being friends anymore" before, so maybe Kinugawa will ask them for help in some way only to have Okaya throw him to Maria for having run out his usefulness.

I also don't think that this series will pull a Jujika no Rokunin and suddenly bloat itself with whole new factions and whatnot. We haven't really gotten any hints at that and I can't think of who they could even add to it, unlike Jujika.

One last thought: Gonna agree with other people and wonder what the hell Akiji did to make him second to last? Must be a real twisted fuck.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The fact that this dude is still alive, able to move or even able to fucking run is beyond me.
So much so, it's staring to get very damn annoying. And stupid.
Now, hopefully the GPS on his phone (wherever it might be) won't screw over Maria, but considering the risks she's been increasingly taking, and the fact that the main bully is supposed to be a genius mastermind... I'm getting kinda scared.
Hopefully the other creep has a part to play.
And hopefully, the husband doesn't ruin everything.
Thanks for the chapter!

The phone trap will be a timing thing. Did he installed it after the first two got snacked or all the way before? Because if its before, than Maria already can have knowledge of it, because she hacked the phone of the first guy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

lol i love how he somehow got those target mark stickers? were prolly placed on him after he was unconscious (unless it's just a visual metaphor from the artist)

Plastic surgery aside i wonder if there was some training montage for her to be more physically built/in shape, i don't think anger and thoughts of revenge would necessarily be enough to turn you into a powerhouse

Double-page supporter
I find the GPS thing suspicious.
Not that it is against Maria or something but why is the dude only noticing now? He doesn't see on what is happening to person holding the phone and it sure ain't on the delinquent. And if the phone is on Maria, he could've already found it suspicious that his "friend" is in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night from before the game even started. This could be a bait from Maria to the bullies.

Dex-chan lover
  • He's a little too hopped up on adrenaline (or craziness) for my liking. That "bolt through the mouth" and ear scenes are too cray-cray, and an injured man teen climbing trees without any problem is putting my suspension of disbelief in serious danger.
  • I hope the author makes it clear or something that he installed that GPS after two of them have disappeared and realized that someone is targeting them. If he did that way before and didn't do anything, then it's a huge plot hole... unless he really doesn't care about the two victims. And even then, I feel like if you're gonna murder someone one of the first things you want to do is turn of their phone and/or chuck it somewhere far away. She also used that girl's phone when she was killing her without any GPS shenanigans.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really says a lot about him being the muscle of their little demon group with him not even noticing she's practically luring him to that location on purpose. She conveniently only shoots his earlobe with such an easy shot, conveniently thinks it was too simple and let's him go, he conveniently finds a location he tormented her son at.
You stupid meathead, you don't even realize the noose is already around your neck.

As for the mastermind, I wouldn't doubt him finding the phone won't also be part of her grand scheme. He's the type of person you need to have believe he's winning.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. He's in his underwear. I imagine the kid took all his clothes and phone and throw it into the dump

Double-page supporter
Hopefully she's one step ahead.. would be suck giving a win to those bastards
Actually, if those bastards won, the story would be better and the revenge could be a lot more extreme.

Contributor
Penetration is definitely going on in this chapter, alright. Just not the one Kinugawa had in mind. :meguusmug:

Wow, it's like Kinugawa doesn't even feel pain. He's closer to a wild animal in human form, perhaps a wild bear in the shape of a teenage human gyaru-oh. Or he's a demon in human skin, that's the better explanation. He bit off that modern bolt like it was a barbecue stick made out of thin bamboo wood. So he breaks free of the duct tape binding him, but Maria is still in control as the hunter for now.

It remains to be seen whether she can complete her revenge on Kinugawa before Okaya and friends can come to his rescue. He's in his boxers at the moment and doesn't have his phone with him, but by how his face lit up at reaching the abandoned house suggests his clothes and phone might be there in addition to some more potentially disgusting flashbacks of whatever he did there to that boy in his memories.

When it comes to Okaya, I hope his punishment will be the worse than the others.

I bet the fat guy will get betrayed by him and then Okaya does something that seems to have finished off Maria-sensei.

He thinks he won, then gets a message from his mum for dinner. Little did he know that Maria-sensei already approached her and manipulated her. The mother is deprived of love because the husband and son are absolute trash to her. The mum kills her husband, stash his body somewhere else. She puts sleeping drugs in his food. Okaya eats it unknowingly and ask where's father, she lies about it and told him the issue has been taken care of. He goes to his room but notice a small blood at one of the rooms. He doesn't alert mum and opens the door, to find his father's corpse horribly mutilated.

His mum notices and is sad by his son's discovery. The effects start kicking in and Okaya tries to escape and attacks his mother. The mum, of course, has the upper hand.

Okaya wakes up in front of Maria-sensei. His mother kills herself at home. Okaya tells Maria-sensei to finish him off already but Maria-sensei says it will be different this time.

Both of them will try to kill each other. If he wins, proofs of her killings will be awarded to him and he will able to rebuild his life back togethet since he will come out as the only survivor of her murders. If she wins, nothing happens and the case will never be solved.

We get a cool fight but ultimately, Okaya leads on. As Okaya injures her and about to kill her, the police arrived on time. Okaya thinks he's about to be saved and says he's got the murderer and evidence. Instead, he gets handcuffed and is told he'll be arrested for the murders of his friends and son. He is confused and tells them that they got the wrong person.

As it turns out, the game has been rigged against him so he was never going to win. Ex-husband planted evidence that will link directly to Okaya, making him taking all the blame. Yeah, ex-husband finds out it's his ex-wife and tries to turn her in but realises the police are pos so he betrays them and works with her.

The news paint Maria-sensei as the poor victim who lost her son to the murderer and went undercover to find out the truth while Okaya is painted as a sicko. His parents' death is said to be murder-suicide. We see Okaya in jail/asylum, apparently gone crazy. He won't be getting out of there in many years.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
How is bro so, like, baddass? Ripping an arrow out of cheek and ear and nothing
He's not a badass, he's a retard with little temperament who acts like a animal.
It was so obvious that the mansion was a trap and he goes in there without suspecting anything.

Users who are viewing this thread