Maria no Danzai - Ch. 32 - Overtime

Dex-chan lover
Well this answered the whole tracking the phone that would lead back to Maria's location getting squashed but I didn't expect Okaya kept Yuda in his radar since an earlier chapter showed that he meant nothing to him. Still don't think getting an apprentice will work out well but we'll see what the author has in store. Doubt he'll be proficient with what he learns given that his mom being in danger already affected his mental state. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I'm genuinely surprised that out of ALL of the four henchmen left behind is the chubby guy who has a lot of self awareness of actions. I would have thought that maybe someone who could do actions or be as a loyal henchman.... I know he is friends with Okaya but I don't think he is loyal per se; rather he is looking out for who will give him protection.

Dex-chan lover
Maria: "I'm going to teach you how to fight."
Ron Howard: "She said, but what she meant was, I'm going to teach you how to be useful in my plans for these two, in which your survival is not guaranteed or even likely. Your mom is probably toast, too."

I doubt that. Maria is a mother first. She is doing everything for her son and only her son. I don't think she would want her son's only friend to be hurt or his mother.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt that. Maria is a mother first. She is doing everything for her son and only her son. I don't think she would want her son's only friend to be hurt or his mother.
Yeah I was thinking shes willing to help exactly since Maria is a mother at heart. Yuda might been a hindrance but him desperatly worrying for his mother and honesrly been in thr same spot as her son once was i cant imagine shes jusr gonna leave alone.

I knew that yuca would be nothing but a hindrance but seeing how Maria already knew Okaya would target his parents tells me that she’s got him figured out. As she said, Okaya is not a god and Maria has had to structure herself to resemble him in mentality. While they’re trying to sniff out where Nagare’s mother is at, Maria is going on with her plan.

Users who are viewing this thread