Maria no Danzai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Red Lies Paved The Road To Damnation.

Jesus fucking Christ, that one scene a bug going in her ear, shudder, well deserved but god

I hope Maria's revenge doesn't stop on the bullies. the vince principal deserve to get some punishment too

not only he is a total creep but he most likely knew aware about the bullying but didn't do anything about it because he received a bribe from Okaya's father and let the bullying slip by

Dex-chan lover
As good as it might have felt to give one last middle finger to your tormentor, she probably could have messed with Maria more if she was being apologetic/crying and appealing to what little humanity she has left, better than mouthing off like a devil-child and removing all doubt.
You're assuming that bitch is smart enough to think of doing that

Dex-chan lover
Her showing her devil just before her fall is perfect. It sealed the deal Maria need no be sympathy no more. Brutality!

Thank you as always for the scanlation Stressed out scans!! Good luck with your exam! @adobongmanok420

Dex-chan lover
Bug bites ... sure, but getting eaten alive by bugs? I don't think so.
That girl has a better chance eating the bugs to stay alive and, depending on her injuries, climbing out of there.

Also I get escaping the thug that attacked you and maybe even beating him... but turning him into your sub is a bit of a convenient stretch.
Look up scaphism. It wouldnt be abnormal for other creatures like rats to be down there too.

Dex-chan lover
Im curious how many time needed for that much insect to kill her

Dex-chan lover
Well considering her head smashed into the pavement, she’ll probably die soon enough for the damage.

Plus for someone as demented and broken as her, this kind of punishment makes sense. She’ll be calling out for help and forgiveness but no one will be listening as she gets slowly devoured by bugs.
You do realize some of those bugs, if not all of them are poisonous right? There were centipedes and a lot of them

This slow and painful death is well deserved

Edit: I just realized that I replied to the wrong person, only reason I edited this is cause this stupid ass site doesn't have a delete option for comments

Dex-chan lover
Centipedes always creep me the fuck out & I've seen the horrors they can do to people. Idk the height she fell from so a bit surprised her head didn't crack open albeit only slightly. Wonder who the next target will be so my bet is Kinukawa. Thanks for the chapter.
One of the few bugs that terrifies me honestly

Dex-chan lover
Bugs? Really?
I hope Maria's comfortable because it'll take a lonnnng time for the girl to die from bug bites.
I mean, I get "suspension of disbelief and all", but I really can't suspend my disbelief that far.
You do realize some of those bugs, if not all of them are poisonous right? There were centipedes and a lot of them

Dex-chan lover

Edit: I just realized that I replied to the wrong person, only reason I edited this is cause this stupid ass site doesn't have a delete option for comments
Bro I was so confused for a solid min when you replied to me 😭

Dex-chan lover
Bro I was so confused for a solid min when you replied to me 😭
I hate this app sometimes, they REALLY need to work on it

That and the fucking waiting they make you do JUST to make a comment

"Oh I see you left a comment 5 secs ago, now you gotta way almost a min to leave another one"

WHY

Users who are viewing this thread