Martial arts manga recommendations?

Craving some more martial arts manga, particularly ones with cultivation and qi energy type shit. Stuff like Peerless Dad or The Mythical Realm. Historical setting preferred. I don't really care if it's something that's unoriginal or tropey or cliche, I eat that shit up like breakfast. Give me everything you got!

Dex-chan lover
God of martial arts , banished disciple s counter attack ,battle through the heavens (its pretty old so art might not be likeable fr first 100-150 chapters) , heavens list , wu dong qiang kun , star god martial arts technique , martial master , combat continent( part 2 is way more better than the first one but you need to read the 1st part to understand that)

Dex-chan lover
Go explore the web for Leviatan scans (yes it's spelled leviatan) and read The Legend of the Northern Blade. That shit is fire. Others include; Scholar's Reincarnation, Volcanic Age, The Undefeatable Swordsman, and Record of the War God.

They're all a great read, with each one at least having 60 chapters, (undefeatable is at 40) while some are at like 100.
(disclaimer: Levi only scanlates Northern blade from the list I mentioned)

Tale of a Scribe is probably good, unfortunately the translation is not great.

Users who are viewing this thread