Martial King's Retired Life

Supporter
@wujizun
Is our favorite eunuch harem member not added in the manhua at all? So far the manhus is quite inferior in a number of ways, but ditching good characters would be too much.

Group Leader
@AN77685 123 or 321? 😏
If it's my favourite eunuch, I'm not sure. I can only pray she is.

Public Notice: Due to work, I might be forced to release the next chapter later than usual.

Dropped.

I only picked this up because of the cute girl on the cover. 40 chapters in and all of them are just pulling asspulls left & right.
I've read so many shitty stories and persevered just because of good character designs but hot damn this shit is so cringy not even cute girls can salvage it.
I must say this is a first for me, and this is coming from someone who still reads kill me baby just because I liked the girls.

1/10.

Those dumbassess who rated this manhua 8-10 shouldn't be allowed in the manga/manhua world at the very least shouldn't be let rate anything.
How can someone rate this utterly uninteresting writing 9/10?
If you wanna talk about the flaws mention me I'll explain it properly.
Think at least once before rating.

It must blow some commenters minds when they realise other people like things they don't and vice versa

Fed-Kun's army
@dawlben I like deep fried ice cream made from goat's milk, lab grown cockroaches (dw they're clean), and sweetened with mad honey. What do you enjoy?

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that where I come from, we use that 100% AAA quality GuTtEr oil.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04 you can just smell the QUALITY.

Double-page supporter
Tried reading a chapter to see if it was any different from all the rest, but my eyes immediately glazed over and I forgot I was even alive.

@LadMan That question is basically, "Why are there so many isekai mangas." It's because it is a specific genre, but they really do over do this genre.

Fed-Kun's army
@zefixlul Based on the comments from the translator here and there, when translating this, I suspect they dropped it because of how far it strayed from the novel. As the translator appears to be a fan of the novel and this adaptation has bastardized it.

Users who are viewing this thread