Martial Master - Ch. 468 - Let Go!

And now a creepy old man wants his body. If he would have just gone straight to the tournament this could have been avoided.

This chap was short and empty. I would have much preferred another skip to the tournament.

This manhua is getting worse day by day. He is someone who's been reincarnated so he must act as a mature guy, from quite few chapters he's acting like a child. Getting surprised by watching powerful people, meddling in others affairs, acting like a thug etcetc.
If u guys want to improve then read Tales of demons and gods, The beginning after the end, The scholar's reincarnation...
I'm not blaming u guys but I'm hoping for you guys to get better as i don't wanna discontinue this story after reading it for a while

@shinchannikh it is the manhua author, he skipped and changed the story/events. In the novel it was 10+ chapters of build up and many characters were involved including the 4th ranked sword insight guy from his first school. MC only acted last minute to save him and save the face for 5 countries because they were being ridiculed and suppressed. In the novel MC only used a chop stick to deal with them, one of them was a genius capable of fighting early stage mystic masters. Also the guys were 20+ years while the mc and his friends were 18 and below.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread