Martial Master

It was never that great to begin with, but the art was barely passable.
On later (400+) chapters the art (which got progressively worse/weirder over time) goes to shit, so, it's time to drop this.

Came here looking for my daily dose of chen’er! What up where you at bro

If you’re suddenly going to change the names can you at least make a page to open reminding readers of the change. Preferably a page covering the old/new names their basic info and markers on the pages saying look here they are talking about Simon/Joseph/Fred/Velma/whoever for at least 10 chapters so that people can ease into the name change.

Just when the art style got better, it dropped significantly... That's quite disappointing.

Pls stick to the current red and white. I like how it distinguishes him from other xianxia protagonists. Also pls go back to using english names soon since I like how they feel more familiar to me.

Please i beg u to make him look more good. I really think that he isn't that handsome. Either change hair color or hairstyle but please make him look good. Take Examole of yang kai, lin dong, luo zheng...

Reaction to ch 457: #2, 1st, the fight has been going for wayt too long, and 2nd, pretty obvious that mom has many secrets....

Reaction to ch 457: #2, 1st, the fight has been going for wayt too long, and 2nd, pretty obvious that mom has many secrets....

Power Uploader
@MarcusDz Died? I guess??
If you want a funny answer, then may be he went to some other warrior's body and he's doing some other manhua right now.

This manga is ruined now, i can't discontinue after coming this far but still I'll wait to see if it comes back to its original form. Simon is qin chen, his behavior changed into too cocky, he nomore behaves like an adult as he has been reincarnated rather acts like a child now

Paix à l'auteur,
J'espère que l'adaptation en animation nous permettra de découvrir la vrai fin.
Perso je suis l'animation sur chineseanime, qui permet une certe une traduction automatique, mais en 1080.

Users who are viewing this thread