Martial Peak

from the comments and the description if you were to change the book for the magic cube this would be martial world.

@Emallene Its pretty painfull in the beggining, i had to read a lot of chapters until i was hooked. But since @Thaez told me to read the novel i was not disappointed, i read from the beggining even tho i read 800 chapters from the manhua, the story has so many hidden details and when he reachs a certain points in the story the manhua starts to even skipping characters and dialogues. The novel is really so much better, but i still read the manhua because i like the way they portray certain chars, so its easy to picture them when reading the novel. PS: sorry for my english, not a native speaker.

Lol, Yang Kai is based, telling that bitch that he will rape her before she dies, if she attempts to attack him. We need more protagonists like this in mangas.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been thinking of reading this again... can someone tell me which chapter was it when
Some masters from the evil clan(? idk) start attacking the yang family dispute for the 'throne' of the family? I think it was nearing the end of the arc
nevermind, found it at around 525

I dont remember reading this but apparently I did and I rated it a 1.
edit: I remembered I read this when there was like 50 chapters but I dont remember the plot at all Im gonna try reading it again.

Are we not caught up the raws yet or is getting 2 daily chapters a happy side effect of the poopy art quality?

Pourquoi vous ne traduisez pas les 3 chapitre manquant les 263, 264 et 265? Où il s'agit d une erreur de numérotation ?

The reason why that old master never mastered tearing up space is because he have not seen goatse image.

Si la team arlos pouvais voir et répondre à ce message se serait bien pourquoi vous avez pas traduits les chapitres 263 a 265 ?

Users who are viewing this thread